Travel and Tourism Careers: Best Academic Degrees to Start With CGC Landran
Traveling is one of the most refreshing activities in the modern world and naturally, it attracts hundreds of thousands of tourists from around the world annually. This surely accelerates the expansion of the Tourism as well as the hospitality industry. Today, the overall cost of the hospitality industry has skyrocketed and more and more career opportunities are springing up in this domain. Hence this has become the reason behind a lot of candidates relying on this field for not only getting a decent and repetitive job but also for building a strong & successful career. That is why they apply to the Top Hotel Management Colleges in India.
Now, Chandigarh Group of Colleges Landran has become one of the best institutes in Punjab, India that offers various degrees and diplomas in the field of Hotel Management. The college has always held Travel and Tourism careers in high regard and therefore, it goes the extra mile to help candidates in getting comprehensive knowledge about this field.
This has also become the reason behind the college carefully selecting the top academic degrees of the present century and adding them to the academic curriculum. So, the Best academic degrees and diplomas at CGC Landran that can bridge the gap between students and the recruiters include the following:-
- Bachelor of Travel & Tourism Management (BTTM)Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT)
- B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration (B.HHA)
- Diploma in Food Production
- Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery
With these academic programs that CGC Landran offers, shaping a brighter and better future seems easier. However, some specific careers are associated with these different degree programs. One thing that needs to be noted is that there are different degrees and they have various career opportunities springing up once the candidates have concluded them.
Career Opportunities After Completing Different Degrees
The following degrees and diplomas associated with the hospitality industry can easily assist the candidates in forming a brighter future in various fields. They can form careers in the sectors of Travel & Tourism, Lodging & Accommodation, Food & Beverages, and Entertainment & Recreation. So, here are the wide-arrays of jobs based on different academic programs:
- Bachelor of Travel & Tourism Management (BTTM): This is a four-year degree that helps candidates in imbibing the postulates essential for the overall management of a travel agency, state tourism, travel company, tours, and tour packages. This degree also sheds light on other aspects of hospitality including lodging, accommodation, recreational activities, food & beverages, etc.
The career opportunities after BTTM include the following:
- Travel Consultants
- Visitor Information Managers
- Event Managers
- Ground Attendants
- Cruise Managers
- Tour Guides
- Travel Advisors
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT): BHMCT is another four-year degree program with a lot of scope in the real world. With a BHMCT degree, the candidates can learn various postulates of different sectors too. This degree hones various skills of the candidates thereby making them competent for working in various fields.
Career pathways after BHMCT include:
- Hotel managers
- Assistant managers
- Front office manager
- Executive Chefs
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Restaurant & Food Service Managers
- Banquet Manager
- B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration (B.HHA):- B.Sc. HHA or sometimes denoted as B.Sc. Hospitality Management is a three-year degree program that also encompasses different aspects of the hospitality industry. This is another one of the programs with the most voluminous scope.
Top careers after B.Sc. HHA include:
- Hotel Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Catering Manager
- Banquet Manager
- Resort Manager
- Operations Manager
- Diploma in Food Production: A diploma program is usually of shorter duration and so is this one. Diploma in Food Production is an eighteen-week long program with the first year dedicated to the theory and the last six months to internship and training. This is more inclined to food production and caters to the food & beverages sector precisely.
Career opportunities after this diploma:
- Food technologist
- Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery: Another diploma associated with this industry is of the same duration i.e. 18 months. The structure of theory and internship is also identical; the only variation is of the company in which the candidates have to undergo their internships. As the name suggests, this diploma only revolves around baking.
Career opportunities after Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery:
- Bakery specialists
- Maintenance Managers
Summary: With these above-mentioned names, candidates can easily form a career in the tourism industry. More importantly, they are not only limited to just this one field, they can easily enter other domains too. Therefore, the hospitality industry is full of career scope and no matter where you start, the endpoint leads to success.
law and order svu
law and order
law and order organized crime
what is martial law
newton’s second law
law abiding citizen
law of cosines